Saturday, January 17, 2009

gross the flu hit!!











Sorry I was mia.. I had the flu.. the kinda flu that makes you beg someone to shoot you like a lame horse.. but it's past and Im still alive and bullet-less...




Kevin, Lily and I are going to go watch the Flames kick some ass tonight! WOOHOO!!! We were going to leave the 4 girls with Uncle Brent and Auntie Diane but they forgot they had prior commitments.. thats ok.. Lily should have the Flames love in genes.. Joelle saw the movie "Mall Cop" last night so no photos of her today (and I wasnt taking pics while I was icky) here's Ralph showing his Flames pride, Audrey eating breakfast, Mariah making herself breakfast and Lily jumping for joy that Mommy is back to 'normal'!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your girls so much, and miss them everyday xoxo

    Glad your not sick anymore & Lovin' the Ralph pride, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all growing so quickly!

    ReplyDelete