



my dogs *sigh* . they believe they're human... umm wait .. arent they? That would explain why they have both taken up the art of "temper tantrums" argh.. I spoke to the vet and trainer today.. looks like Buddy needs to get the ol' snipperoo (we've tried 2x but he has funky liver enzymes so hes been denied both times grr) and that Sir Ralph and I need private 'learn to behave or Mama will give you the Old Yeller treatment' classes (lucky for me she offered to start the beginning of febuary)
I did manage to take pics of all 4 girls.. Lily whos as easy as pie.. and loving the toothbrush that Auntie Diane gave her btw! Audrey in all of her milk and cookie glorie, Mariah with her pink guitar she bought with her Toys-R-US gift certificates from Uncle Warren and Joelle posing only after I told her about the blog and having to promise not to use it as a new means for her embarrassment... ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment